- Published on Tuesday, 18 August 2009 15:13
- Written by Eric Williamson
Download Excel File (6.4 Mb)
- Published on Monday, 28 September 2009 12:18
- Written by Jason Weatherly
Download PDF (1.8 Mb)
- Published on Saturday, 10 October 2009 05:00
- Written by Tricky Bob
|Download Excel File (764 Kb)||Download Excel 2007 File (1.33 Mb)||Download PDF (156 Kb)|
- Published on Wednesday, 13 January 2010 05:00
- Written by Lisa McConnell
Download PDF (780 Kb)
- Published on Wednesday, 13 October 2010 18:17
- Written by Jay Staudt
Open in new window
- Published on Tuesday, 19 October 2010 23:22
- Written by LittleMars
Download PDF (1.67 Mb)
- Published on Friday, 17 December 2010 05:00
- Written by Aaron Harmon
Download Excel 2007 File (36 Kb)
- Published on Tuesday, 21 December 2010 08:13
- Written by Scott Little
Pathfinder_Char_Sheet.ods is an interactive character sheet for Paizo's Pathfinder RPG. Pathfinder is sometimes erroneously referred to as D&D 3.75. While it's derivitive of D20, it has no rights to the D&D name. A D&D 3.5 version of this sheet is also available.
- Published on Tuesday, 18 October 2011 17:06
- Written by Wayne Patnode
Spend less time on the math and more time on the character. Save your data within this PDF for reference between gaming sessions, or bring it to the table with you.
- Published on Monday, 16 January 2012 22:47
- Written by Michael McBride
YAPCG is a spreadsheet tool which is designed to work on Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice Calc and Open Office Calc. It can be used equally well on machines running Windows, Linux or Mac OS.
- Published on Tuesday, 06 March 2012 19:27
- Written by Dan Brink
These fillable PDF generic character sheets are based off of Neceros' Pathfinder character sheet he released a couple of years ago. They are heavily modified and have many fields that are calculated automatically so you don't have to do the work. A non-fillable version is also included.
These fillable PDF generic character sheets are based off of Neceros' Pathfinder character sheet he released a couple of years ago. They are heavily modified and have many fields that are calculated automatically so you don't have to do the work.
There are 4 versions of my character sheet:
- A non-fillable version for those that just want to print the sheets out without dealing with any PDF editors.
- A 2-page version for characters that will never use spells or alchemists extracts.
- A 3-page version for players that only need 1 page to keep track of their character's spellcasting abilities.
- A 6-page version for spellcasters with 3 1/2 pages to keep track of their spells.
At this time, there isn't a sheet devoted for a character's familiar, animal companion, or mount. I'm currently working on it and it will be added to my character sheet when it is completed and tested a bit. I also plan to create an equipment-only sheet as well.
I will keep these sheets updated and error free, so send any feedback you may have to the email address listed on my sheets.
Lastly, I have included no instructions on how to use my sheets, but everything should be self-explanatory once you start to use them.
Download ZIP (844 Kb)
- Published on Thursday, 10 May 2012 12:45
- Written by Adam Majors
- Create and manage your characters for Pathfinder.
- Automatic calculations based on your selections. (race, class, feats, skills, magic items and more.)
- Print friendly output. Either for paper or PDF.
- Multiple "on the fly" or Buff options for Laptop gaming.
- Book and page refence on all special abilities and feats.
- Full customization options for House Rules.
- Pathfinder Society Compatible.
- Compatible with Microsoft Excel (2003 or later).
- Published on Thursday, 24 May 2012 16:55
- Written by Deadredskittle
I was stating up a summoner the other day and i went to look for a sheet to stat the Eidolon on. Couldn't find a single free one. The closest thing i found was a generic NPC character sheet. So with that being the only thing that I had to work with, I spend 2 hours crafting this little excel document. I've tested it by filling it in with my own Eidolon, but on the likely side that i have missed something or not included enough room, send me a message and i'll update it.
Download XLSX (15.4 Kb)
- Published on Thursday, 13 August 2009 13:29
- Written by Neceros
Download PDF (152 Kb)
- Published on Wednesday, 19 August 2009 16:40
- Written by KaeYoss
Download PDF (51 Kb)
- Published on Sunday, 23 August 2009 22:59
- Written by Adam Thomas-Brashier
Download PDF (381 Kb)
- Published on Thursday, 17 June 2010 14:12
- Written by Alexis Sucre
Download PDF (1.11 Mb)
- Published on Tuesday, 03 August 2010 15:30
- Written by Adam Thomas-Brashier
Download PDF (354 Kb)
- Published on Tuesday, 03 August 2010 15:34
- Written by Aaron Diamond & Kevin Castaldo & Jack Messenger
Download 1 PDF (4.3 Mb): Expanded 3-page character sheets from the Core Rulebook and a generic character sheet.
Download 2 PDF (2.8 Mb): Advanced Player's Guide 3-page character sheets, including the Antipaladin.
Download 3 PDF (3.1 Mb): Ultimate Magic and Combat 3-page character sheets, as well as the Psionics Unleashed classes from Dreamscarred Press.
Download 4 PDF (3.3 Mb): Optional page 4's including spell sheets, background sheet, reference sheets, and Animal Companion/Eidolon sheets.
- Published on Tuesday, 14 September 2010 16:36
- Written by Andrew Slice
Note: Spelling Character "Charakter" was done on purpose as a tribute to Hydrax.
Download PDF (49 Kb)
- Published on Thursday, 30 September 2010 20:50
- Written by Amanda
There is a general front page, a general back page, and an alternate back page designed for characters with companions / familiars / eidolons / etc. The design was inspired by Neceros' sheet.
Download PDF (109 Kb)
- Published on Friday, 01 October 2010 11:29
- Written by Charles Wenzler
Download PDF (77.6 Kb)
- Published on Thursday, 25 November 2010 14:00
- Written by Marcus Downing
Download PDF (3.7 Mb)
- Published on Thursday, 09 December 2010 13:22
- Written by Brandon
Download PDF (136 Kb)
- Published on Monday, 31 January 2011 00:36
- Written by Jakob Hansen
Download PDF (249 Kb)
Author's Note: I just started playing a druid, and figured that a sheet for a few of the forms players use most often could be useful. It contains room for the normal state, and the modifiers for the animal size. Also spaces for extra animal feats, the natural weapons and the modified AC. As I use the official Pathfinder logo I also added the disclaimer for homebrew.
- Published on Monday, 07 March 2011 22:22
- Written by Juan
Download PDF (64 Kb)
Author's Note: I got tired of how "busy" most character sheets look, so I made my own. I stole a couple of elements from the sheets for 4th edition D&D, like having the magic item list on the front, so you can simply glance down and see what you are wearing. Also, I used the fonts from the Basic D&D set and the 1st edition books to build the sheet. Made entirely in OpenOffice, total work time about six hours.
- Published on Tuesday, 08 March 2011 11:07
- Written by Sphynx
Download PDF (52 Kb)
- Published on Tuesday, 31 May 2011 12:56
- Written by JP
Download PDF (104 Kb)
- Published on Wednesday, 14 December 2011 04:09
- Written by Jennifer
Author's Note: I hope everyone enjoys this sheet! I got a lot of feedback from my various gaming groups. We're about to start our third Adventure Path!
Download PDF (101 Kb)
- Published on Monday, 15 October 2012 12:35
- Written by Kyle
I constructed this spell sheet because of the lack of decent alternatives available for printing. There are a number of options for pre-generated sheets, but I wanted to develop a sheet that allowed for customization, and character specific details (and best of all, is designed for pencil usage).
Download PDF (128 Kb)